The Dedicated Tender Committee (DTC) for Contract Area 91 desires to release the
following project: -
|No.||DTC No.||Projects Title||Booklet price|
|1||DTC- 03/2023||The project of supplying casing and production pipes and well heads for the years 2023, 2024 for the contract area 91 ( Nafoora Augila)||4000 L.D.|
Scope of work:
Supplying casing and production pipes and well heads for the years 2023, 2024 for the contract area 91 ( Nafoora Augila)
All specialized companies which have the true desire to participate in this tender, and
have the efficiency, ability, previous experience and specialized in the above mentioned field,
please be informed that tender documents shall be withdrawn during the period from: (Day: Thursday, correspond to: 07.09.2023 A.D to Day: Thursday, correspond to: 14.09.2023 A.D), (from: 10:00 A.M. to: 14:00 P.M.) through a direct delivery to your representative who has to fill a form on the date of delivery, upon an amount of money of two thousand (4000) L.D. paid through non-refundable certified cheque issued by one of the working Libyan banks, for the benefit of the Arabian Gulf Oil company.
vNote the representative of the company must have an official letter of authorization approved by the company to sign and collect the booklet and bid documents.
Prepare and submit by post or a direct delivery the below listed documents (Requirements) to the Dedicated Tender Committee (DTC).
Bidding Requirements (Provided by all applicants)
- The representative of the company must have an official letter of authorization approved by
The company to sign and collect the booklet and bid documents.
- The companies participating in the bid must bring proof of the applicant's activity and previous experience, supported by documents on that, including photocopies.
- A copy of work license. (Valid)
- A copy of a recent Commercial Record Extract. (Valid)
- A copy of record certificate of the Chamber of Commerce. (Valid) and financial file
- A proof of tax payment. (Valid).
- A copy of the decree of formation
- A copy of the basic structure.
- A copy of a partnership agreement (if any)- if the company had incorporated or joined
another legal person - certified by the local competent authorities or by those at the state
headquarters-If the other party in the partnership agreement is a foreigner and approved
by the Libyan embassy at the State Headquarters.
- Work permission from the competent ministry for the foreign companies.
- The participant, if accepted, shall facilitate the field visit procedures to his company’s
headquarter for the Arabian Gulf Oil company representatives who authorized to
examine all his available material and human capabilities.
The Tender should be submitted through a direct delivery or by courier in (4)
separated envelopes, closed with red sealing wax and with the stamp of the bidder, writing
clearly the name of the project, the bid number and the name of the participating Body on each
- The first envelope should include a priced financial proposal (original + 1 copy) It should be submitted in Libyan dinars and written in numbers and letters. It may be submitted in another currency to be equivalent to the local currency according to the exchange rate from the Central Bank of Libya according to the closing date. The exchange rate is fixed throughout the bid and implementation
- The second envelope includes a technical proposal (original + 3 copies). As well as the validity of the proposal shall be three months at least from the closing date stated in this
announcement. (Plus an electronic copy of the technical proposal ONLY).
- The third envelope should contain an un-priced financial proposal without price
(original + 2 copy) (do not mention the price) otherwise, it will be rejected and has to
contain the required financial conditions and the required method of payment, with the
necessity to agree on all AGOCO general terms and conditions; moreover, you will find a transparency form to be signed and stamped.
- The fourth envelope should contain a Bid Bond (a preliminarily guarantee in separate closed
The Contractor shall be at his own expense obtain and maintain for the Company a bid Bond
in an amount equal 0.5% of the submitted proposal value Such Bond shall be established as
an irrevocable, Certified cheque or unconditional and confirmed Letter of Guarantee or Stand-
by Letter of Credit through a First Class Libyan bank or through a First Class European Bank
confirmed and advised to the Company through Libyan Foreign Bank (LFB)-Tripoli, or
through British Arab Commercial Bank (BACB)-London. (Bid bond is automatically
revalidated). Bid Bond should be valid for at least 60 days after offer dead-end.
NOTES: - The Bid Bond is rewind to those who were not successful in the tender.
The offer shall not be considered if not included Bid Bond
- The country of origin must be ( North of America , West of Europe or Japan )
Not accepted from Russia or Eastern Europe
The successful bidder has to secure a performance guarantee of 10 % which is payable for a
year from provisional certificate of completion issue date; and within 30 days from formal
The proposals shall be submitted during the official working hours to the Dedicated Tender
Committee at the Arabian Gulf Oil company Headquarter- Alkeish- Benghazi- B.O. box
263 the dead line is: Time: 14:00 P.M Day: Monday, corresponding to: 25.09.2023
Any proposal not complying with the above mentioned procedures shall not be accepted,
i.e. any offer which does not comply with such tender, or not clearly reflects the ability of the
bidder to execute the work in a required precision, shall be ignored, and the lower prices shall
not be the only standard for winning the bid.
The Dedicated Tender Committee has the right to cancel the tender without stating the
causes, as well as the Dedicated Tender Committee shall not bear any expenses incurred by the
participant after the tender cancellation, taking into account that all offers and the attached
document submitted by the participant in this tender will be owned by the Dedicated Tender Committee.
For any inquiries, please, contact the Dedicated Tender Committee chairman on the following address:
The Dedicated Tender Committee
- Previously in the Main Tender Committee, first floor, office No. (15)
- The Company's Main Headquarter –
Alkiesh- Benghazi - Libya - P.O.Box:263
Tel. No.: 218-061—2237753-40 -Ext.: 5238/4273
Mobil number:+218 0913320704/ 9288642280/ 0913283044
Note: All correspondence shall be addressed to the chairman of The Dedicated Tender Committee.
The Dedicated Tender Committee (DTC).